Becoming an Eason franchise partner
A significant number of Eason stores in towns and shopping centres across the country are operated by independent retailers under a franchise agreement with Eason.
Having opened its first franchise outlet in Monaghan in 2005 Eason continues to look for new retailers interested in becoming part of one of the country’s most iconic retail brands and store networks.
Advantages for retailers include:
- Major brand recognition
- Enhanced buying power
- Large scale advertising
- Effective state-of-the-art point-of-sale
- Proven stock control systems & access to approved leading suppliers
- Established gift card / loyalty programme with over 200,000 members
- Ongoing, on-call support
- Innovative Retailer in both new departments & new product
- Access to national promotional campaigns such as Spelling Bee, Back to School, Get Into Reading
Eason’s highly experienced franchise team has already identified preferred areas for new stores and will assist in the selection and viability of any site.
The team also regularly meets applicants who either own a unit or have identified one that was not previously targeted as suitable for an Eason franchise.
For more information contact
00353 (01) 8448 888